The SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Technical Conference will be held alongside the exhibition and will be managed and organized by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE). It will focus on discussing enhancing the recovery of oil through new technology and techniques in order to maintain production of hydrocarbons and liquefied natural gas.
Why Should You Attend the OGWA 2014 Conference?
- Be informed about the current multi-dollar-billion oilfield development projects in Oman.
- Know about the Oman government’s initiatives in enhanced oil recovery production as well as the latest developments in the industry.
- Obtain relevant information on the current technologies, systems, and techniques in the industry.
- Learn about the current strategies being implemented to address the challenges facing the industry.
- Obtain additional and insightful knowledge from experts in the field through their presentations and enhance your professional and technical competence.
- Engage in constructive discussions with industry peers about the industry.
- Discover new leads for major business opportunities.